bag: Love Moschino (similar)| shoes: BB up | hat: H&M
I’ve been looking for the perfect masculine vest for ages now, and I finally found it. Love the color and the fact fact that is so loose, and I can’t wait for spring to wear it with a pair of shorts. I think this is one of the items that not many women can pull off, but those that do look really cool in my opinion. So, what do you think about the masculine vests?
Hello guys! Hope you are all having an amazing Valentine’s Day and, to make it even better, I bring you some exciting news! SHOPBOP is having 25% off on Calvin Klein underwear, see all the gorgeous pieces you can get at amazing prices HERE!
I rarely have my son featured on my blog, but it was time to make one more exception from this rule. We got these really cute beanies, and I really wanted to show you his too, because he’s just adorable wearing it and I loved how matchy-matchy we were.
In case you haven’t figured out yet what to get your girlfriend or wife for Valentine’d Day
here are a few ideas:
1. a heart pouch that says “be mine”, or any other items that contain a cute love message (find it HERE);
2. a beautiful watter bottle, that will motivate her drink more water (find it HERE);
3. a cute keychain that will make her think of you every time she sees it (find it HERE);
4. a cute headpiece that will make her feel like a princes (find it HERE);
5. you can never go wrong with books (find them HERE)…
6. …or with a red lipstick!
What not to get her!!!
* cooking tools or any cooking devices. You can get that for Christmas if she really likes cooking, but not for Valentine’s Day
* face creams, shampoo or perfume, unless you know her really well and you know for sure what brand she uses.
* don’t buy her clothes unless you are 100% sure about her size. And yes, she knows she can exchange them in case they don’t fit, but is so disappointing to know that you think she is thinner or fatter than she actually is.